Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Free Agency and other.... pausee

July 1 2010.. To normal people, July 1 2010 would mean its a thursday, To the Japanese it means Ayumi Hamasaki's song "July 1st", In canada it would mean "Canada Day" but to NBA teams, NBA players, NBA fans and all them wacky media it would mean the most hyped, craziest, wackiest Free Agency.

The end.... Lol just kidding

Hey did you know Megan Fox got married? Yeah I know right..

Oh yeah right Free Agency, ANYWAYS I'm really not going to talk about "why did this" and "why did he decided to opt out of his contract" or "this team needs to pick up "insert appropriate FA here"" instead I am going to make uneducated guesses on where these marquee FA's will end up with.

Lets list the teams that actually have money to spend for Free Agency. (because i am lazy I'm not going to list on how much each team has. Nor am I going to list all the teams that have money lol just the guys who can afford at least 1 Max Contract)

- Miami Heat
- Chicago Bulls
- New Jersey Nets
- New York Knicks
- LA Clippers
- Elin Woods (Oh okay maybe not but she did get 750m from the divorce. Thats enough to sign LBJ, Bosh, Wade, Joe Johnson)

Now the list of notable (in my opinion, I really don't want to go all out on this.) FA

- LeBron James
- Chris Bosh
- Dwayne Wade
- Joe Johnson
- Paul Pierce (Opted out of his contract)
- Dirk Nowitzki (Opted out of his contract)
- Amar'e Stoudamire (Opted out of his contract)
- Ray Allen
- David Lee
- Carlos Boozer
- Rudy Gay

Lebron James


Lets start with the guy whose like the Microsoft of the NBA, Lebron James. I'm not going to make any educated guesses but I'm going to say come July 1 he'll say "Oh Just kidding! I'm resigning with Cleveland Ha ha ha GOTCHA!"

Final Verdict: Chicago Bulls

Chris Bosh


Ahh Chris Bosh, the guy who said he don't want to be a "SideKick" but apparently rumor has it that he'll play with D-Wade on the Heat. Good Job Robin.

Final Verdict - Miami Heat

Dwayne Wade



Dwayne Wade, the man without teammates unfortunately. We already know he's not going anywhere but we also know that next season he's probably going to have new teammates since well Miami shredded everybody besides Michael Beasely (because nobody wants him).

Final Verdict: Miami Heat

Joe Johnson


Joe Johnson, he played horrible during the 2010 NBA playoffs, dissed the ATL Hawks fans, and got boo'ed AND YET Atlanta Hawks wants to give him a 6 year Max deal. The Hawks are as crazy as those Wacky Inflatable arm flailing tube man. I laugh lol

Final Verdict - You be retarded if you don't take the 6 year max deal offer. Atlanta Hawks

Paul Pierce


This fool, I hate this guy, I hate this guy to the core. This fucker is such a drama queen. Flops as much as a Fish (no not Derek Fisher, okay maybe Derek Fisher). I was pretty surprised that he opted out of his contract but I did read something about Danny Ainge saying that he might not come back next season. Then again Doc Rivers did say that he was coming back next season to coach so that might play a part in Pierce coming back to the Celtics.

Final Verdict - Boston Celtics

Dirk Nowitzki



Dirk Nowitzki, like Paul Pierce, this guy has been in one team since the start of his career. I can't say much about the guy besides he shoots A LOT better when he is guarded.

Final Verdict - Mark Cuban will cough up the money on whatever demands he wants. 6 Playstations in 6 different rooms in a mansion as big as Disneyland, who cares Cuban will definitely get whatever he wants. He stays as Dallas Maverick

Amar'e Stoudamire



This guy is Amar'e Stoudamire, the guy who dazes around during defensive plays. To be honest I can't see this guy playing with anybody besides Steve Nash.

Final Verdict - He pulls a surprise and signs with Chicago Bulls

Ray Allen



Ray Allen aka Jesus ShuttlesWorth. This guy has a very very lethal jumper. Like I said on my first post, you cannot leave this guy open. This guy broke the record for number of made 3 ball in a finals game with 8. I don't know what else to say about this guy besides, if his jump shot was a chick, I would definitely hit it... I'd hit it hard.

Final Verdict - With Doc Rivers back, he will sign with the Boston Celtics. I would of said Miami Heat at first but Doc Rivers coming back just changes all that.

David Lee



David Lee, I really can't say much about this guy. I don't really watch New York Knicks game but yes I do know he pretty good. lol

Final Verdict - I really want to see him in Blue and Orange. No not the New York Knicks but the Oklahoma City Thunder

Carlos Boozer



Carlos Boozer, the guy who has more wrinkles on his head than the edge of your elbow lol. I don't follow him much but I know that he has his days when he becomes a walking double double.

Final Verdict - Brooklyn/New Jersey Nets


Rudy Gay



Rudy Gay, a scoring wingman. Young but still has a lot to learn. Uh so yeah, I don't watch a lot of Memphis games...

Final Verdict - one word: KAAAAAHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN... By the way if he goes to Minnesota that would mean Rudy Gay, Kevin Love, Ramon Session trio.


Anyways yeah thats my guesses on where they will end up. None of this I gave any deep thought and it was purely on guesses lol. Although I do know that I probably will get AT LEAST 1 right because I'm cool like that

3 comments:

  1. I stole your Gay-Love-Sessions joke.

    Also, I hope Paul Pierce goes to LA so I can laugh at him for saying he's not coming back to LA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I stole that joke from you! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like we're just a cool tag team comedy duo

    ReplyDelete