Monday, June 28, 2010

Steering away from NBA Free Agency frenzy


So I just realized that this blog was SUPPOSE to be about randomness and not just about the NBA. Apparently that was not the case, my first 6 post was about the NBA (I did make the blog in the middle of the NBA Finals).

Though with all these NBA Off season frenzy there's just way too much to take in at the moment. Although to those of you really following ALL of it here's an article by Ken Berger (heh... berger) talking about a "few" speculations about where will these NBA FA's going to end up.

Here are others whose made their share of speculation:
- ProBasketBallTalk: Here

There are others but I'll just add on to it next time

Now time to Switch gears,

Korea Air and Starcraft 2 "Wings of Liberty"


Yes it's that RTS (Real Time Strategy) game that basically changed how RTS games are played. It's that game that turned teenagers "Night life" into a "Sorry guys I can't go clubbing, I need to practice my bisu build".

To all that didn't know, apparently Starcraft became a sport in Korea where the "Pro" Players would duke it out in their respective leagues MSL, OSL, etc... It's like the World Cup without the vuvuzelas!

Now to Commemorate the release of SC II apparently Korean Airlines painted 2 of their planes with the starcraft logo and one of the Main Characters Jim Raynor.




So now the question would be, did Korean Air pay Blizzard to have them advertise SC II on their plane so that they can attract the younger group of Teens to ride their plane or did Blizzard pay Korean Air to advertise on their plane to gain more popularity to an already popular game.

In Other news, no sir I have not pre-ordered my copy yet. lol

3 comments:

  1. damn you bisu build





    damn you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just literally got owned by thinking 7-27 was yesterday... then i realized it's only june lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck getting a copy without you preordering it.

    ReplyDelete