Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I get excited over..




Twitter... Ah yes it's twitter, that lil social networking giant that rivals Facebook, Myspace and those other social networking website that's not named Facebook or myspace. It's that lil giant where Celebrities, Athletes and hell even politicians use.

I used to think twitter was pretty lame, yes I was the one of those who would swear never to have a twitter but apparently it became like a drug where I have to tweet about the latest stuff that goes on in the twitter world. Although 1 particular reasons why I joined twitter is because of the NBA.

A lot of NBA players uses twitter(heres a list via The No Look Pass most use them as a way to post their blogs, tell what they're doing, and most of all connect with their fans. Which by the way brings me to my happiness.

Yes I do get excited over random replies from these athletes. It's probably the closest we can get to talking to them. Here are some of the replies I've got from these guys that I follow


"Charles Oakley will come to your house and beat you up unless you stop talking about Free Agency"

So out of bored I replied to Charles by saying

"Free Agency.... #PleaseDontHurtMe"

and he replies "HA I'm cool" - Yes its a short reply but hey I dig it lol.


Another one was, well from JJ Redick.

I really don't remember greeting him on his birthday but I do remember saying:

"It's JJ Redicks birthday and @ladyballers haven't greeted him."

Oh and well JJ Redick said "Thank you" anyway.

Last but not least: (This made me laugh so hard)


Little background story - I have a hard time growing facial hair. Apparently his teammate James Harden have an epic beard so it hit me to ask:

"have you ever thought of growing a beard like james harden?" - his answer: "been trying since birth".

No really it's alright KD, I've been trying since birth too just that I probably have it worse than you because I grow mine in strands...

So yes, if you're an NBA fan at least give twitter a try, you might enjoy it not just because of the athletes but also because of random play by play twitter comments thats pretty hilarious.

I leave you now with probably the most funniest guy on twitter:


"In game two of finals I had to take a shit in the fourth quarter But I didn't know how to tell Phil Jackson"

No comments:

Post a Comment